Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake
- 1 cup Butter, unsalted, softened
- 1 cup Sugar, brown, packed
- cups 4 Oats, quick
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tablespoon Nutmeg, ground
- 50 each Pillsbury™ Place & Bake™ Cinnamon Roll Supreme
- cups 3 1/4 Filling, apple, finely diced
- Mix butter, sugar, oats and spices in small bowl until thoroughly combined; set aside.
- Place 50 frozen cinnamon rolls in well-greased full steam table pan (12x20x2 1/2-inches).
- Spread apple filling evenly over cinnamon rolls; add oat topping evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate until rolls are completely thawed, or overnight.
- Bake until cake is set in center and top is starting to brown.
Convection Oven* 300°F 55-60 minutes
Standard Oven 350°F 60-70 minutes
*Rotate pans baked in convection oven one-half turn (180°) after 27 minutes of baking. Icing
- Melt icing; drizzle over coffee cake.
- Cut into 4x8-inch pattern and serve warm.
Tip: Drizzle with caramel sauce or top with a dollop of whipped topping if desired.