Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct is a public affirmation that we, as a company and as individuals, are committed to doing the right thing. It is grounded in our Cultural Beliefs and the understanding that each of us plays an important role in operating with integrity.
This Code of Conduct sets out expectations for how we work with each other and with customers, suppliers, communities and government officials. It also offers you helpful resources if you have a question or find yourself in a difficult ethical situation.
Honesty and integrity are the foundation of how we operate and critical to our company’s long-term success. Thank you for your commitment to apply the Code’s principles and expectations in your daily work.
Chief Executive Officer
- I. ETHICAL DECISION-MAKING
- II. SPEAKING UP
- III. OUR WORKPLACE
- IV. OUR BUSINESS PRACTICES
- Make and Deliver Safe Food
- Compete Fairly
- Respect Laws Around the World
- Don't Make Improper Payments or Seek Improper Influence
- Select Suppliers with Integrity
- Keep Accurate Books and Records
- Treat Gifts, Entertainment and Travel Responsibly
- Do Not Trade On, or Tip, Inside Information
- Safeguard US Foods® Resources and Property
- V. OUR COMMUNITIES