Quick “Go Live” – supported by integration with
US Foods® online ordering platform and your operation’s Electronic Medical Record (EMR) System*, as well as pre-loaded menus, recipes, ingredients and nutrition data. Less data loading and ongoing maintenance means less stress on your staff today and into the future.
Know your daily total and per-resident costs in advance, so you can meet budget, generate automated forecasts and production worksheets with scaled recipes to streamline work and reduce waste. Generate US Foods orders based on your forecasts that reflect your current census.
Improve Resident Safety and Satisfaction
Customize menus and recipes in real time, based on resident or patient feedback. Use People Profiles to manage each person’s unique needs, so your team is empowered to deliver personalized dining experiences for everyone you serve, while mitigating risks.
Menu Planning: implement a delicious and nutritious menu using BluePrint 360’s robust menu and recipe database – including chef-inspired selections – all while monitoring cost, optimizing production and improving consistency throughout the foodservice operation.
People Management: enhance your mealtime experience by easily configuring individual preferences and needs such as allergens, diets, care levels and personal service notes. Augment this with real-time admission, discharge, and transfer (ADT) and diet order interfaces with BluePrint 360 Connect*. Utilize a full suite of tools to analyze nutritional values, making it easier than ever to meet your dietary goals.
Procurement: leverage the system to optimize your US Foods and GPO purchasing program, based on product preference, what you need for your menus and resident data. Over time, the system will learn your buying preferences and make building your shopping list more accurate and automated.
Add TOUCH Technology Extensions from MealSuite: in a virtually paperless environment, MealSuite TOUCH integrates and automates your front and back of the house operations to drive resident engagement and service efficiencies. TOUCH solutions include:
- Tableside or bedside ordering, using a mobile or tablet device
- Orders that can be sent to printers and/or Kitchen Management Screens
- Elimination of paper recipe binders and paper production reports with digital touchscreens
- Automated cold storage temperature tracking with wireless temperature sensors
- Digital Menu Boards that save on printing and drive resident engagement
- Integrated Point of Sale (POS) with meal plans and payroll deduction
- Family Portal for menu review and selections history by family members
- Wireless digital thermometers for temperature tracking