Tuscan Schiacciata Sandwich
- 12 each Chef's Line® Schiacciata Bun
- 2 pounds sliced mozzarella loaf cheese
- 8 each Cross Valley Farms® Baby Beefsteak Tomatoes
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 2 pounds Metro Deli® Genoa Salami
- 1 pound Roseli® Sliced Pepperoni
- 1 pound Chef's Line® Applewood Smoked Pork Loin
- 1 quart garlic extra virgin olive oil
Toast Schiacciata bun on flat-top griddle or bake in oven. Once warm, brush inside of bun with garlic extra virgin olive oil.
Slice all sandwich ingredients.
Assemble each bun with sliced ingredients, spread out items evenly and cut in half. Serving size equals half of filled sandwich.
Serve with a favorite side, such as soup, salad or Metro Deli® Chips. 24 servings, 5 ounce sandwich.