Loaded Turkey Sandwich with Crispy Stuffing Bread
- 3 oz. Patuxent Farms® All-Natural* Brined Turkey Breast Roast, roasted, cooled and sliced
- 4 bursts Rykoff Sexton® Non-GMO Canola Pan Spray
- ½ apple Cross Valley Farms® Granny Smith Apple, seeded and cut into a small dice
- ½ onion Cross Valley Farms Yellow Onion, peeled and cut into a small dice
- 1 c Monarch Cornbread Stuffing Mix
- ¼ c Monarch Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1 oz. Glenview Farms® Brie Cheese Loaf, sliced
- 1 oz. Monarch® Roasted Turkey Skillet Gravy Mix, prepared and kept warm
- Spray a sauté pan or griddle with pan spray and sauté apples and onions until soft.
- In a medium bowl, combine apple/onion mixture and cornbread stuffing mix, and prepare according to package directions.
- Preheat a waffle iron to medium-high, and spray well with pan spray. Divide stuffing in half and spread each onto waffle iron to the dimensions of a slice of bread. Cook until golden brown and crispy.
- Assemble sandwich by layering turkey slices with cranberry sauce, cheese and gravy between 2 warm stuffing waffles.
*No artificial ingredients. Minimally processed