Spicy Mango and Chili Lime Smoothie
- 1 oz. Chef's Line® Chili Lime Sauce
- 1 c Monarch® Frozen Organic Diced Mango, divided
- 1 c Rykoff Sexton® Mango Purée, defrosted
- 1/8 c Rykoff Sexton Margarita Mix*
- pinch Monarch Hot Chili Powder
- 1 straw Chili Powder Covered Mango Straw**
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of diced mango for garnish.
- Combine remaining frozen mango, mango purée, margarita mix and 1 cup of ice cubes in a blender and purée on high speed until contents are smooth.
- Drizzle chili lime sauce randomly around sides of glass, then pour smoothie into cup using a spoon or spatula to swirl the sauce decoratively into the smoothie.
- Top smoothie with reserved diced mango, a pinch of chili powder and a straw.
Turn this into an adult beverage by adding a shot of your favorite vodka or tequila to the blender.
*Substitute lime juice if desired
**Chili Mango or Chili Tamarind Straws available in Hispanic supermarkets and on Amazon
Recipe by Laura Vaughn, Brands Chef, Rosemont, IL