Slow Roasted Tomato Flat-bread
- 4 each Chef's Line® Naan Bread
- 4 pounds Rykoff Sexton® Slow Roasted Tomatoes in oil
- 2 pounds black olives
- 2 pounds mozzarella cheese, part skim
- 4 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup shaved parmesan cheese
Brush naan bread with extra virgin olive oil and mozzarella cheese. Top with drained olives, slow roasted tomatoes and shaved parmesan cheese.
Bake or run through impingement oven at 425°F for 3-4 minutes until flatbreads are bubbly and cheese is golden.
Cut each naan bread into 4 slices. Can be served 2 per serving, or the entire Naan. Yield: 25 Servings, 2 per person.