Pork Belly And Cauliflower Purée
- 5 lb. Chef’s Line® All-Natural* Hickory Smoked Diced Pork Belly
- 1 qt. Monarch® Spicy Hot Honey
- 2 lb. Cross Valley Farms® Riced Cauliflower
- 1 c Glenview Farms® Ultra-Pasteurized Organic Whole Milk
- 2 lb. Cross Valley Farms Yukon Mashed Potatoes
- 1 c Chef’s Line Crème Fraîche
- 2 T Glenview Farms Unsalted Butter
- 1 T Monarch Salt & White Pepper
- 1 c Monarch Honey
- 1 bunch Cross Valley Farms Fresh Thyme
Prepare cauliflower purée by simmering riced cauliflower in milk for 7 to 8 minutes, then purée with hand immersion blender until smooth. Fold in warm mashed potatoes, butter and crème fraîche. Season with salt and white pepper. Hold warm for plating.
Bake fully cooked pork belly on parchment paper-lined sheet tray at 350°F for 6-7 minutes. Toss in hot honey sauce.
Plate with cauliflower potato purée, top with three glazed pork belly pieces and garnish with a fresh sprig of thyme.
Yield: 25 portions