Meal Kit: Chili & Queso Nachos with Roasted Corn & Poblano
- 8 oz. Portioned Monarch® Fire Roasted Corn and Poblano Pepper Blend with Onions
- 8 oz. Molly’s Kitchen® Queso Sauce w/ Chilis
- 4 oz. Chef’s Line® Chorizo, cooked and drained of excess fat
- 4 c Tortilla Chips
- 1 c Pico de Gallo
- 1 c Cross Valley Farms® Mini Heirloom Tomatoes
- 1 T Cilantro
- Cook/sauté Chorizo. Drain and portion into 8 oz. deli container, and label.
- Portion queso sauce in 8 oz. deli container and label with reheating instructions.
- Cut tomatoes and portion, along with pico de gallo and cilantro. Keep chips in separate bag.
- Assemble kit for pickup, keeping chips at ambient temperature.
Assemble at home:
- Warm queso in microwave oven or stove top for about 2 minutes, until bubbly.
- Warm corn and poblano blend with chorizo in a sauté pan on the stove top until hot,
about 2-3 minutes.
- Top queso with heated corn, poblano and chorizo. Garnish with pico de gallo, sliced tomatoes and cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.
Supplies for Meal Kit:
Monogram® Tamper Evident Bag
8-oz. deli containers with lid
Monogram Wheat Fiber Soufflé Cup with lid
Monogram 6" x 6" 1-Compartment Compostable Hinged Container
Monogram Individual Hand Sanitizer Gel
Kit serves 2.
Click below to download an at-home instructions template for this recipe that you can include in your customers' meal kit orders. Please view this template in "Print Layout" when opening in Word.