Indian Curry Chicken Rice Bowl
- 2 cups Pacific Jade® Indian Curry Sauce Starter
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 6 cups crushed red tomatoes
- 16 each Chef's Line® Mini Naan Bread
- 4 cups Rykoff Sexton® Basmati Rice
- 1/8 teaspoons saffron threads
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 5 pounds Patuxent Farms® Chicken Breast
Combine Indian Curry Sauce Starter with water, heavy cream and crushed red tomatoes. Allow to simmer for 5-8 minutes. Add raw chicken pieces to poach in sauce.
Heat naan bread, serve on side with chicken curry and rice.
Prepare basmati rice per manufacturer’s instructions, no oil method preferred. Mix in saffron and red pepper flakes to steaming rice liquid. Allow to rest before serving. Yield: 16 each, 14 ounce servings.
Suggested Serving Size: 1 cup steamed Basmati Saffron Rice, 10 ounce ladle (5 ounces chicken) chicken curry. One each (11/2 ounces) mini Naan bread.