Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Flatbread with Balsamic Onion Jam
- 1 Chef's Line® Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Flatbread
- 1 Cross Valley Farms® Sweet Potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 oz. Roseli® Canola Olive Oil Blend
- 1 1/2 oz. Metro Deli® Caramelized Balsamic Onion Jam
- 4 oz. Roseli Fresh Mozzarella slices
- 2 oz. Cross Valley Farms Heirloom Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 tsp. Monarch® Black Pepper
- 1/2 oz. Cross Valley Farms Wild Baby Arugula
- Preheat oven to 400℉
- Place peeled sweet potato slices onto a half sheet pan and toss with olive oil. Roast in oven for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
- Spread onion jam onto crust. Arrange sweet potatoes, cheese and tomatoes over jam.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and place crust directly onto oven rack (no pan) and bake for 10-12 minutes or to desired degree of doneness and color on cheese.
- Remove flatbread from oven and transfer to cutting board, resting for 1 minute to allow toppings to set before slicing into wedges.
- Transfer flatbread to serving platter and top with fresh arugula.
Recipe by Chef Laura Vaughn, Brands Chef, Corporate Kitchen, Rosemont, IL