Gluten Free Sweet Potato Flatbread with Bacon Jam & Grilled Chicken Meal Kit
- 2 ea. Chef's Line® Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Flatbread
- 1 bag Patuxent Farms® All Natural Sliced Fire Grilled Chicken Breast
- 3 oz. Metro Deli® Uncured Bacon Jam
- 8 oz. Roseli® Shredded Mozzarella & Provolone 5 Cheese Blend
- 2 oz. Cross Valley Farms® Fresh Green Onions, sliced
- 4 oz. Rykoff Sexton® Roasted Vine Riped Tomatoes, defrosted and drained
- 4 oz. Chef's Line Parmesan Peppercorn Compound Butter
- 4 ea. Monogram® Black Portion Souffle 4 Ounce Cup
- 1 ea. Monogram Tamper Evident Bag
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spread softened compound butter lightly over the flatbread pizza.
- Top pizza with cheese and spread bacon jam, green onions, grilled chicken and roasted tomatoes around the pizza.
- Bake pizza directly on the oven rack until crust is crispy and cheese has turned golden brown, 10-12 minutes.
- Allow pizza to rest for a minute before cutting.
By Chef Jeremy DeRango, Brands Sous Chef, Rosemont, IL
*Milk, eggs, honey and beeswax permitted; no other ingredients of animal origin. Reasonable efforts to avoid cross-contact with other animal-based ingredients.