Gluten Free Red Lentil Pasta and Vegetable Salad Cups
- 25 c Roseli® Premium Gluten-Free 100% Red Lentil Rotini, cooked, cooled
- 2.5 qt. Monarch® Buttermilk Home Style Ranch Dressing
- 4 lb. Cross Valley Farms® Jumbo Red Onion, peeled and diced
- 4 lb. Cross Valley Farms English Cucumbers, diced
- 1 lb. Rykoff Sexton® Extra Large Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 2 lb. Glenview Farms Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 lb. Cross Valley Farms Baby Wild Cleaned Arugula
- 75 ea. Harbor Banks® Cooked 25-35 ct. Red Argentine Shrimp, thawed
- 25 ea. Monogram® 32 oz. Plastic Carry-Out Deli Container with Lid
- Portion 3 ounces of ranch dressing into the bottom of each deli container.
- To each container, add in layers: 2 ounces of onion, then 3 ounces of cucumber, then 1 cup of pasta.
- Top with 1 ounce of feta cheese, 1 ounce of olives, 1 ounce of baby arugula and 3 shrimp. Seal with lid, label and chill.
- To serve; remove lid and pour contents into a large mixing bowl. Toss evenly to allow for dressing to coat all the ingredients.
Recipe by Jeremy DeRango, Sous Chef, Rosemont, IL