Quinoa Enchiladas With Salsa Verde Meal Kit
- 8 oz. Chef's Line® Mild Taco Flavored Quinoa Crumbles
- 4 ea. Del Pasado® White Corn Tortillas, warmed and wrapped
- 2 oz. Del Pasado Crumbled Queso Fresco
- 8 oz. Del Pasado Fire Roasted Salsa Verde
- 2 tsp. Roseli® Olive Oil Canola Oil 50/50 Blend
- 2 oz. Cross Valley Farms® Cilantro, chopped
- 1 pouch Chef's Line Portioned Cilantro Lime Riced Cauliflower
- 2 oz. Cross Valley Farms Diced Fresh Tomatoes
- 2 oz. Chef's Line Crème Fraîche
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick sauté pan over medium heat. Add quinoa crumbles, stirring until heated through, then transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add cheese and reserve.
- Coat the bottom of an oven-safe pan with half of the salsa. Set aside.
- Fill tortillas with about 1/4 cup of the quinoa filling, roll up and place atop salsa in reserved pan, then top enchiladas with the remaining salsa.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes, then remove aluminum foil and continue to bake for 10 minutes or until heated throughout.
- Heat riced cauliflower according to package instructions.
- Allow enchiladas to rest for a few minutes before plating.
- Portion riced cauliflower onto plate, transfer enchiladas to plate, garnish with crème fraîche, additional quinoa mixture, diced tomatoes and chopped cilantro.
By Chef Jeremy DeRango, Brands Sous Chef, Rosemont, IL