Fire Grilled Chicken Curry Bowl
- 4 oz. Chef's Line® Fire Grilled Chicken Breast Chunks Raised Without Antibiotics
- 1 tsp. Roseli® Canola Olive Oil Blend
- 1 oz. Cross Valley Farms® White Onion, peeled and small diced
- 1 tsp. Monarch® Chopped Garlic in Oil
- 1 tsp. Monarch Curry Powder
- 1 pouch Chef's Line Cilantro Lime Riced Cauliflower, defrosted
- 1/2 Cross Valley Farms Avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 oz. Cross Valley Farms Fresh Basil, leaves plucked
- 1/2 Cross Valley Farms Fresh Lime, cut into quarters
- pinch Monarch Hot Chili Powder
- 1 oz. Cross Valley Farms Green Onion, thinly sliced
- Heat a sauté pan over medium heat and film with oil. Cook chicken chunks, stirring occasionally until heated through; set aside and keep warm.
- Add additional oil to pan if necessary and sauté onion, garlic and curry powder, stirring and cooking until vegetables start to soften.
- Stir in riced cauliflower and 3 tablespoons of water, turn off heat, stir and cover to allow riced cauliflower to steam.
- Portion yellow rice into bowl, then top with avocado, chicken, basil and lime wedges. Garnish with green onions and a pinch of chili powder.
Recipe by Chef Laura Vaughn, Brands Chef, Corporate Kitchen, Rosemont, IL