DOUBLE BRISKET STEAK BURGER WITH SMOKED CHEDDAR AND BEER-BRAISED ONIONS
- 2 ea. Chef's Line® Seasoned Beef Brisket Steak Burger, cooked
- 1/4 c Rykoff Sexton® Caramelized Onions
- 4 oz. Favorite Beer
- 2 slices Metro Deli™ Hickory Smoked Cheddar Cheese, sliced
- 1 ea. Chef's Line Glossy White Hamburger Bun, toasted
- 2 T Rykoff Sexton Imported Dark Ale Mustard
- 2 T Chef's Line Whole Egg Cage-Free Mayonnaise
- 6 oz. Monarch® 3/8" Straight-Cut Skin-On House Fry, cooked and seasoned
- 2 slices Cross Valley Farms® 4x4 Tomato, sliced
- 2 leaves Cross Valley Farms Green Leaf Lettuce
- In medium sauce pan, combine beer and onions, cooking over medium low heat until the beer has reduced and onions are glazed; keep warm.
- To build sandwich, spread mayonnaise and whole grain mustard over toasted hamburger bun.
- Layer bun with two cooked brisket burger patties and two slices of smoked cheddar cheese, then garnish with braised onions, lettuce and tomato.
- Serve with fresh and crispy house fries.
Recipe by Jeremy DeRango, Brands Sous Chef, Rosemont, IL