Curry Popcorn Chicken Bowls with Gochujang Ranch Dressing
- 6 c Water
- 3 c White Rice
- 1 tbsp. Monarch® Kosher Salt
- 5 c Monarch Premium Ranch Dressing
- 2 c Monarch Sweet Chili Gochujang Wing Sauce
- 4 oz. Pacific Jade® Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Fresh Ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Rykoff Sexton® Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 ea. Cross Valley Farms® Red Cabbage, small head, thinly sliced
- 1 ea. Cross Valley Farms Green Cabbage, small head, thinly sliced
- 2 1/4 tsp. Monarch Kosher Salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp. Monarch Black Pepper, or to taste
- 6 1/2 lb. Patuxent Farms® Red Curry Seasoned Popcorn Chicken
- 6 ea. Cross Valley Farms Avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 c Monarch Sesame Seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 1/2 lb. Monarch Cashews, toasted
Combine the water, rice and salt.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook, covered, about 12–15 minutes or until the rice is cooked. Fluff with a fork and set aside.
Whisk dressing, Sweet Chili Gochujang Wing Sauce, vinegar, ginger and sesame oil in a medium bowl.
Portion half the mixture into a squeeze bottle and refrigerate.
Add shredded cabbages to remaining dressing in bowl, tossing to coat.
Season slaw with salt and pepper and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Deep-fry Red Curry Seasoned Popcorn Chicken.
For each portion, divide chicken, slaw and rice among bowls.
Garnish with avocado, sesame seeds and cashews.
Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Serving size: 25 portions