Crispy Vegetarian* Chik'n Sandwich with Pickles and Slaw
- 1 Molly's Kitchen® Vegetarian* Breaded Chik'n Patty
- 1 Chef's Line® Bianco Bun, warmed
- 2 oz. Cross Valley Farms® Rainbow Slaw
- 2 oz. Hellman's Vegan Mayonnaise, divided
- 1 tsp. Cross Valley Farms Fresh Dill, chopped
- 1/2 oz. Monarch® Nashville Hot Sauce
- 2 leaves Boston Bibb Lettuce
- 1 oz. Monarch Dill Pickle Chips
- Combine rainbow slaw with half of the mayonnaise and fresh dill.
- Preheat deep fryer to 350℉ and deep fry chik'n patty for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread remaining mayonnaise on bun, and assemble sandwich with lettuce leaves, chick'n patty drizzled with hot sauce and then topped with slaw, pickles and top bun.
Recipe by Chef Laura Vaughn, Brands Chef, Corporate Kitchen, Rosemont, IL
*Milk, eggs, honey and beeswax permitted; no other ingredients of animal origin. Reasonable efforts to avoid cross-contact with other animal-based ingredients.