Crispy Salmon Slider Trio with Dill Crème
- 3 ea. Harbor Banks® Roasted Garlic Lemon Salmon Patty
- 2 T Roseli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Hilltop Hearth® Premium Hawaiian Slider Buns, toasted
- 1 T Cross Valley Farms® Fresh Dill, chopped
- 3 oz. Chef's Line® Créme Fraîche
- 1/2 T Monarch® Kosher Salt
- 1/4 T Monarch Ground Black Pepper
- 3 ea. Cross Valley Farms Sliced 1/4" Tomatoes
- 1/4 c Cross Valley Farms Baby Wild Arugula
- Heat oil in a medium pan over medium low heat.
- Sauté salmon patties according to package directions.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the créme fraîche, salt, pepper and dill until combined.
- Spread a tablespoon of dill cream onto both sides of the buns, top with tomatoes, arugula and crispy salmon patties.
By Chef Jeremy DeRango, Brands Sous Chef, Rosemont, IL