Cinnamon Coffee Cake Banana Foster
- 1 ea. Chef's Line® Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- 1 ea. Cross Valley Farms® Yellow Banana, Sliced
- 1 ea. Thirster® 100% Orange Juice Can
- 1 tsp. Monarch® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 c Monarch Light Brown Sugar
- 2 T Glenview Farms® Unsalted Butter
- 3 ea. Cross Valley Farms Red Raspberries
- Heat sauté pan over medium heat.
- Peel and cut banana into 1/4-inch slices.
- Add orange juice, brown sugar and cinnamon to pan. Bring to a simmer and cook for 1 minute.
- Add butter and brown sugar to pan and cook until butter has melted into the sauce. Continually stir the sauce until thick.
- Once sauce has thickened, pour sauce over coffee cake and garnish with bananas and fresh raspberries.
Recipe by Chef Jeremy DeRango, Brands Sous Chef, Rosemont, IL