Meal Kit: Grilled Salmon & Cilantro Lime Riced Cauliflower Bowls
- 2 4-oz. portions Harbor Banks® Salmon, cooked
- 8 oz. Chef’s Line® Portioned Cilantro Lime Riced Cauliflower
- 4 oz. Sliced Cucumber Ribbons, with sliced red onions
- 4 oz. Monarch® Miso Ginger Dressing
- 1 oz. Toasted Peanuts, Crushed
- 2 T Cilantro
- 2 ea. Lime Wedges
- Bake Salmon , season with salt and pepper, lightly drizzle olive oil , Package salmon pieces in Foil pan with lid
- Slice Cucumbers, Red Onions and Limes, Package in 8 oz. deli containers
- Portion in individual fiber soufflé cup , cilantro, peanuts and lime wedges.
Assemble kit with additional supplies and hold chilled in cooler for pickup.
Assemble at home:
- Microwave cilantro lime riced cauliflower in bag for 4-5 minutes at medium-high wattage. Do not pierce bag.
- Reheat salmon if desired and place atop cauliflower.
- Garnish with cucumber ribbons, onions, peanuts and lime wedge. Drizzle with dressing and enjoy.
Supplies for Meal Kit:
Monogram® Tamper Evident Bag
Small foil pan with lid
4-oz. soufflé cup with lid
Monogram Wheat Fiber Soufflé Cup with lid
8-oz. deli container with lid
Monogram Sustainable Cutlery Kit
Monogram Individual Hand Sanitizer Gel
Kit serves 2.
Click below to download an at-home instructions template for this recipe that you can include in your customers' meal kit orders. Please view this template in "Print Layout" when opening in Word.