Chili Lime Grilled Shrimp Sopes with Mango Thyme Salsa
- 1 oz. Chef's Line® Chili Lime Sauce
- 2 Supremo Baked Sopes
- 2 oz. Monarch® Organic Frozen Diced Mango, defrosted
- 1 tsp. Cross Valley Farms® Jalapeño, seeded and finely diced
- 1 tsp. Red Fresno Chili Pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1 Cross Valley Farms Fresh Lime
- 1/2 oz. Roseli® Canola Olive Oil Blend
- 6 pieces Harbor Banks® 21/25 Ct. Argentine Red Shrimp
- 1/2 tsp. Cross Valley Farms Fresh Thyme, leaves plucked
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place sopes on grill and allow to heat through and lightly char in spots, then wrap in aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Make salsa by combining mango, chilies, thyme, jalapeños and freshly squeezed lime juice. Set aside.
- Toss shrimp with oil and place on grill, turning until shrimp is cooked through.
- Place 2 sopes on serving plate, stack shrimp onto sopes and top with salsa. Drizzle chili lime sauce over the top and garnish with additional thyme sprigs.
Recipe By Chef Laura Vaughn, Brands Chef, Corporate Kitchen, Rosemont, IL