Schiacciata Bun [ski-ah-chiata]
Already a customer? To buy log into US Foods.
- Made with a 12-hour Biga (preferment)
- The very wet, soft dough bakes up with an open cell structure and yeasty flavor
- Made with extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, rosemary and a hint of real lemon zest
- Baked in a stone hearth oven
- Sliced, frozen, heat-and-serve
- Versatile: Warm in the oven, char-grill or toast it. Use for paninis, breakfast sandwiches, caprese sandwiches and bruschetta.
- Bright flavor is mild enough to use as a base for appetizers or as a sandwich carrier
- Made with clean-label ingredients that customers crave
- Low profile is part of a larger trend to reduce carbs
- Heat-and-serve format enhances texture and aroma
BROWSE THOUSANDS OF INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS, PLUS IDEAS AND TRENDS