CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
As a leading foodservice distributor, we understand we have an opportunity to positively impact our customers, their diners, our associates and the communities where we live and work. Our commitment to growing our sustainable and responsible product offerings, supporting our associates and communities, and engaging in best practices to reduce the environmental impact of our operations exemplifies our approach to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
In our 2021 Corporate Social Responsibility Report, we are pleased to share progress highlights for each of our key CSR focus areas: Products, People and Planet.
- PRODUCTS – Growing a portfolio of products that are local, sustainable, and help to support well-being by working with our suppliers to source and offer products with social or environmental benefits, and maintaining a continued commitment to food safety and quality
- PEOPLE – Making a positive difference in the lives of our associates and in the communities we serve by fostering an inclusive and dynamic workplace where our associates can grow and thrive and investing in our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism
- PLANET – Engaging in best practices to improve the efficiency of our facilities and fleet and reduce the environmental footprint of our operations
We leverage multiple programs and policies to provide a growing portfolio of products that offer social or environmental benefits.
We strive to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and in the communities we serve.
We’re continually improving the efficiency of our facilities and fleet to reduce our environmental footprint.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY REPORTS:
- NEW 2021 Corporate Social Responsibility Report published April 2022 (Spanish language version)
- 2020 Corporate Social Responsibility Report published April 2021
- 2019 Corporate Social Responsibility Report published September 2020
- 2019 Corporate Social Responsibility At-A-Glance published November 2019
- 2018 Corporate Social Responsibility At-A-Glance published November 2018
- NEW 2023 US Foods Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Targets
- NEW 2022 CDP response
- 2021 CDP response
- 2020 CDP response
- 2019 CDP response
- Anti-Corruption Policy
- Code of Coduct
- Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Policy
- Human Rights Policy
- Privacy and Security Policy
- Prohibition Against Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Policy
- Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil Policy
- Responsible Sourcing Policy and Supplier Code of Conduct
- Responsibly Sourced Seafood Policy
- Serve Good Program Policy