US Foods Menu
YOUR MENU PROJECT HAS THREE PHASES
Our process allows you to view an estimate, send us the information needed and collaborate with our team to develop, view and approve your project.
PHASE 1: GET PREPARED
- Start by logging in using your US Foods® Online Ordering username and password. This is the same website and login you use to place your food order
- Get an Estimate. Choose size, quantity and printing options to view an instant estimate for your project
- Collaborate. Work with our US Foods Sales Representatives and ROCs to understand the profitability of your menu items
PHASE 2: GATHER AND SUBMIT INFORMATION
- Finalize Your Menu Text. All the text should appear in your Microsoft Word document exactly as you’d like it to appear on the menu in terms of menu item names, descriptions, spelling, grammar and prices – so our menu designers are focusing solely on the look and the layout of your menu
- Gather Assets. We will need a high-resolution file of your logo (preferably in PDF or JPG) and any photos you want to use on the menu. If you don’t have a logo, we can create one for you
- Take Some Photos. Any photos you can provide us with of the interior and exterior of your restaurant will help our design team visualize your atmosphere, and ensure the menus we create will fit perfectly in your space
- Submit a Project Request. Click “Get Started with Your Custom Menu” to upload all your files and complete the project request. A Menu Manager will reach out to you in three business days for the next steps
PHASE 3: DESIGN AND PRINT
Meet Your Menu Manager. In three business days, your dedicated Menu Manager will reach out via email to schedule a kickoff call. Please be prepared to talk about your restaurant and ideas for your project.
Design. After your Menu Manager ensures they have all the information needed for the project, it will be sent to design.
- You will receive the first proof within six business days. You can review the proof online at any time, submit changes back to design or approve it to print
- Changes are made and a new proof uploaded within three business days
- The estimate you originally received allows for design changes to be requested on the first proof. Additional proofs with design and/or text changes will accrue additional costs
Printing. Once you approve your project, it will be printed and shipped directly to you within seven to 10 business days.
Rush design and printing options available for additional fees.