REGISTER FOR UPCOMING LIVE VENDOR INFORMATION SESSIONS
These sessions will provide additional information for suppliers following the Vendor Forum. All sessions include a live Q&A opportunity for attendees.
GROW SALES WITH US FOODS® DIRECT
Register Now for an Upcoming Sessions:
- Monday, October 3, 11-11:30 AM CDT >>
- Wednesday, October 12, 1-1:30 PM CDT >>
- Thursday, October 27, 3:30-4 PM CDT >>
Vendors: Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about growing your business through the US Foods® Direct channel. We’ll cover the business model and opportunity for you, along with the operational requirements, onboarding process and team support structure. There will be time for Q&A during the presentation as well.
LOG IN TO SUPPLIERS.USFOODs.COM
Submit invoices for payment, submit a claim or complete your online documentation.
Not sure if you have a login? Call the Vendor Support Center at (480) 766-7000.
Suppliers can drive sales and increase profits for our mutual customers, US Foods® and themselves by providing updated and enhanced information to the US Foods Product Information Management (PIM) system. Information that is critical to the sale, such as ingredient statements, allergen data and images ensure accurate orders and an easier shopping experience.
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR SUPPLIERS
- US Foods New Item Setup Policy and Requirements
- New Item Setup FAQ.pdf
Frequently Asked Questions & Helpful Hints for US Foods New Item Setup Form
- US Foods Data Synchronization Implementation Guide
A complete guide to getting product information updated through the GS1 Standard of Global Data Sync
- GS1 Image Style Guide for Foodservice
Download the industry standard guidelines for capturing and sharing images in Foodservice.
Click here to visit GS1’s official website and get guidance on all things related to barcodes, UPCs and supply chain efficiency.
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- US Foods Product Content Specification Guidelines
- How to Become a US Foods Vendor – Contact the Local Market in Your Area and Speak with the Procurement Team
- Corporate Credit Letter/Bill to Address/Contact Information
- US Foods W9
- Trans-Porte W9
- Brand Guidelines for Vendors
US Foods will be expanding the Supplier Portal to automate and expedite invoice processing with all of our suppliers. The ability to perform electronic transactions will be essential as US Foods begins to leverage the Supplier portal for Non-Trade Suppliers. US Foods strongly believes in the efficiencies and associated benefits gained via these electronic processes for both ourselves and our suppliers, such as automation, improved invoice and payment management, and reduced postal costs and mail handling.