Meal Kit: Gluten Free Pork Belly Banh Mi Pizza
- 1 ea. Chef’s Line® Gluten Free Italian Pizza Crust
- 4 oz. Chef's Line All Natural* Hickory Smoked Diced Pork Belly
- 4 oz. Metro Deli® Caramelized Balsamic Onion Jam
- 3 oz Fresh Mozzarella
- 1 oz. Sliced carrots
- 1 oz. Sliced radish
- 1 oz. Sliced cucumber
- 1 oz. Sliced peppers
- 6 leaves Fresh Mint or Thai Basil
- Portion pork belly, onion jam, cheese in 8 oz. deli containers.
- Slice for toppings: carrots, radish, cucumbers and peppers, mint and basil. Portion in appropriate containers.
- Assemble kit and hold in cooler for pickup. Use tamper-evident labels where appropriate.
Assemble at home:
- Unwrap pizza crust and discard plastic-coated paper support disk.
- Spread onion jam on crust, then top with fresh mozzarella and diced pork belly.
- Bake directly on oven rack in a preheated 425°F oven for 5-7 minutes or until pork is crispy and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with mint, basil, cucumbers, carrots, radishes and peppers. Cut into 8 pieces and enjoy!
Supplies for Meal Kit:
Monogram 2" x 4” Tamper Evident Label
Sustainable Cutlery Kit
Monogram® Individual Hand Sanitizer Gel
Kit serves 2.
Click below to download an at-home instructions template for this recipe that you can include in your customers' meal kit orders. Please view this template in "Print Layout" when opening in Word.
*No artificial ingredients. Minimally processed.