Tuna Poke Wonton Tacos
- ¼ pouch Harbor Banks® Ground Yellowfin Tuna, defrosted
- 1 oz. Monarch® Stir Fry Sauce
- ¼ oz. Pacific Jade® Seasoned Rice Wine Vinegar
- ½ oz. Radishes Matchstick, sliced
- 1/8 oz. Monarch Black Sesame Seeds
- 1/8 oz. Monarch White Sesame Seeds
- 1 oz. Cross Valley Farms® Avocado, diced
- 2 pieces Wonton Wrappers, 4.5-inch square
- ½ lime Cross Valley Farms Lime, cut into thin wedges
- In a small bowl combine the tuna, stir fry sauce, vinegar and half of the sesame seeds.
- Cut the wonton wrappers in half diagonally to form 4 triangles, then deep fry in oil until golden brown. Let cool.
- Mound about 2 tablespoons of tuna onto each wonton taco, top with radish and avocado and remaining sesame seeds. Garnish plate with a drizzle of stir fry sauce and a lime wedge, if desired.