Yellowfin Tuna Sliders with Sesame Ginger Aioli
- ½ bag Harbor Banks® Ground Yellowfin Tuna
- 1/2 tsp. Monarch® Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 oz. Chef’s Line® Korean BBQ Sauce
- 2 oz. Chef’s Line Cage Free Egg Mayonnaise
- 2 oz. Pickled Ginger, minced
- ¼ oz. Rykoff Sexton® Toasted Sesame Oil
- .03 oz. Rykoff Sexton Non-GMO Canola Pan Spray
- ¼ oz. Cross Valley Farms® Baby Leaf and Herb Salad Mix
- 3 ea. Hilltop Hearth® Hawaiian Slider Buns
- 3 pieces Fresh Red Chili de Arbol
- Mix ground tuna, sesame seeds and BBQ sauce together and shape into 3 patties the diameter of the burger buns.
- Combine mayonnaise, pickled ginger and sesame oil, stirring until smooth.
- Heat a sauté pan or griddle to medium high heat and spray with pan spray. Cook the tuna burgers, flipping as needed until desired degree of doneness. Toast flat sides of burger buns.
- Top buns with hot burgers, aioli and lettuce mix. Garnish with jalapeño if desired. Garnish with fresh chilies, if desired.
Serves: 1 (3 sliders per serving)