Yellowfin Tuna Sashimi Stacks
- ½ bag Harbor Banks® Ground Yellowfin Tuna
- 3 oz. Rykoff Sexton® Calrose Sushi Rice
- 1 oz. Pacific Jade® Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- .03 oz. Rykoff Sexton Non-GMO Canola Pan Spray
- 2 ea. Dried Roasted Nori Sheets
- 1 tsp. Wasabi Sauce
- 1 oz. Tobiko (Flying Fish Roe) Wasabi Flavor
- ¼ oz Monarch® Sesame Seeds, toasted
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Stir vinegar into rice and then spread onto a sheet pan lightly sprayed with pan spray, wrap in plastic and refrigerate until firm.
- Unmold rice onto a cutting board. Gently brush wasabi sauce over rice, then press nori sheets against sauce. Using a very sharp, wet knife, slice rice into squares.
- Spread ground tuna over half of the nori-topped rice squares and top with remaining rice squares. Garnish with wasabi-flavored tobiko and/or toasted sesame seeds.