Tomato Basil Bisque
- 1 #10 can Roseli® Organic Marinara Sauce
- 1 quart Homemade Vegetable Stock
- 16 oz. Glenview Farms® Heavy Cream
- 1 loaf Chef’s Line® Focaccia, defrosted
- 6 oz. Roseli Organic Basil Pesto without Pine Nuts, defrosted and stirred
- 8 oz. Chef’s Line Crème Fraiche
- 6 oz. Roseli Parmesan Cheese, shaved
- In a large stock pot combine marinara, broth and heavy cream, and simmer on medium-low heat for 2 hours or until soup has thickened slightly.
- Tear focaccia into crouton-sized pieces and deep-fry or bake until crispy and golden brown.
- To plate ladle 6 oz. of soup into a bowl, drizzle with crème fraiche and pesto and a few croutons. Garnish with shaved parmesan.