Spicy Cranberry Glazed Chick-arrones with Country Gravy Dipping Sauce
- 13 lb. Patuxent Farms® Chick-arrones
- 3 c Monarch® Pineapple Juice
- 32 oz. Monarch Cranberry Jelly
- 2 tsp. Monarch Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Package Monarch Turkey or Chicken Gravy
- Fresh herbs for garnish, if desired
- In a bowl, whisk together the pineapple juice, cranberry sauce and cayenne until smooth.
- Prepare gravy according to package directions.
- Deep-fry the Chick-arrones according to directions and immediately toss in cranberry sauce. Portion onto serving plates with a side of warm gravy, garnishing with fresh herbs if desired.
Yield: 25 portions