Spicy Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Maple Chipotle Dipping Sauce
- 3½ lb. Harbor Banks® Argentine Red Shrimp 21-25 count, defrosted and drained
- 4 lb. Patuxent Farms® Cherrywood Smoked Bacon, cut in half
- 4 Cross Valley Farms® Jalapeño Peppers, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 c Monarch® Cocktail Sauce
- 1 c Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce, chopped fine
- 2 c Rykoff Sexton® Maple Syrup
- Place a shrimp and a thin slice of jalapeño on one end of the bacon and roll up, wrapping tightly. Place on a parchment-lined sheet pan and chill for 15 minutes to set the bacon.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 13-17 minutes, or until the shrimp is cooked and the bacon is crispy, turning over once halfway through the cooking time.
- Mix the cocktail sauce, maple syrup and chopped chipotle peppers together and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve hot with a ramekin of sauce on the side.
Yield: 25 appetizer portions