Shrimp Tempura Tacos
- 75 ea. Harbor Banks® Tempura Shrimp
- 1 lb. Monarch® Sliced Pickled Red Onion, drained
- 24 oz. Chef’s Line® Crème Fraîche
- 75 ea. Corn Tortillas
- 2 oz. Cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 lb. Red Cabbage, sliced
- 2 ea. Avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
- 4 ea. Limes, juiced
Griddle Corn Tortillas until hot and slightly blistered in spots. Set aside Corn Tortillas and keep warm.
Purée the Avocado, Crème Fraîche and lime juice in a blender or food processor. Place avocado crema in a squirt bottle.
Deep-fry the Tempura Shrimp according to package directions.
To assemble, place a small mound of sliced Red Cabbage in the bottom of a warm Corn Tortilla. Top with Sliced Pickled Red Onion, Cilantro and a Tempura Shrimp. Drizzle with avocado crema. Repeat with remaining Corn Tortillas.
Yield: 25 portions (3 tacos per portion)