Roasted Romanesco & Cauliflower with Tahini and Golden Raisins
- 4 oz. Monarch® Romanesco & Cauliflower Florets Blend, defrosted
- 1 oz. Roseli® Canola Olive Oil Blend
- Monarch Kosher Salt
- 1 oz. Rykoff Sexton® Tahini Paste
- 1/2 tsp. McCormick Smoked Paprika
- Monarch Golden Raisins, plumped in hot water
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Spread the vegetables onto a half sheet pan, toss with the oil and sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Roast vegetables in the oven for 15 minutes; stir and then continue to cook until desired level of caramelization has been reached. Stir in raisins during the last 5 minutes of roasting.
- While vegetables roast, stir together 1-2 tablespoons of boiling water into tahini paste until it's the consistency of heavy cream.
- Remove vegetables from the oven and portion onto plate. Drizzle with tahini sauce and a sprinkle of smoked paprika.
Recipe by Chef Laura Vaughn, Brands Chef, Corporate Kitchen, Rosemont, IL