Organic Tortelloni Primavera
- 6 oz. Roseli® Premium Organic Three Cheese and Garden Vegetable Tortelloni
- 1 oz. Monarch® Frozen Petite Green Peas, defrosted
- 2 oz. Rykoff Sexton® Extra Virgin Olive Oil imported from Italy, divided
- 2 oz. Fresh Asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1/4 ea. Red Bell Peppers, seeded and sliced into 2-inch lengths
- 1 oz. Roseli Organic Basil Pesto without Nuts
- 1 oz. Roseli Parmesan Cheese, grated
- ½ oz. Fresh Basil Leaves
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Add peas during the last few minutes of cooking time.
- While pasta is cooking, quickly sauté asparagus and bell peppers in a little of the olive oil until crisp tender.
- Drain pasta and peas, reserving a little of the pasta water.
- In a large bowl, stir together remaining olive oil, pesto and a splash of pasta water. Gently stir in pasta and vegetables. Garnish with cheese and sprigs of basil.