MEAL KIT: FIRE GRILLED STEAK NAANWICH
- 1 8-oz. pouch Cattleman’s Selection® Portioned All-Natural* Sliced Fire Grilled Steak
- 4 ea. Chef’s Line® Mini Naan Bread
- 4 oz. Chef’s Line Organic Basil Pesto
- 1 c Cross Valley Farms® Spring Herb Salad Mix or Arugula
- ½ c Mini Heirloom Tomatoes
- ¼ c Sliced Red Onions
- Portion 4 ea. naan bread in sandwich bag.
- Slice red onions and portion in a deli container.
- Portion remaining ingredients in proper containers.
- Assemble kit and hold in cooler for pick-up. Use tamper-evident labels where appropriate.
Assemble at home:
- Warm naan bread in oven, toaster or on a griddle.
- Sauté steak slices on a griddle or sauté pan over high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Cut mini heirloom tomatoes in half.
- Assemble sandwich with pesto, greens, sliced red onions, tomatoes and warmed steak slices on warm naan bread.
Supplies for Meal Kit:
Monogram® Tamper Evident Bag
8-oz. paper deli cup with lid
Monogram 2" x 4” Tamper Evident Label
4-oz. plastic soufflé cup with lid
Paper sandwich bag
Kit serves 2.
Click below to download an at-home instructions template for this recipe that you can include in your customers' meal kit orders. Please view this template in "Print Layout" when opening in Word.
*No artificial ingredients. Minimally processed.