Lemon Dill Barramundi en Papillote
- 25 Harbor Banks® Skinless Barramundi Filets, defrosted
- 4 ounces Cross Valley Farms® Fresh Dill, minced, plus additional sprigs for garnish if desired
- 6 Cross Valley Farms® fresh lemons, sliced thinly and deseeded
- 12 ounces Rykoff Sexton® California unfiltered olive oil
- 2 pounds Asparagus
- 3 pounds Rainbow carrots
- 3 ounces Monarch® crushed garlic
- Monarch Kosher Salt as needed
- Monarch White Pepper as needed
Warm oil and garlic over low heat. Set aside to cool.
Cut 12 pieces of parchment paper in half lengthwise. Fold in half.
On one side of parchment, lay out vegetables, then fish filet.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper and minced dill. Drizzle with garlic oil and top with a lemon slice.
Fold parchment in half over fish and crimp edges to completely seal fish inside.
Bake in preheated 400°F oven for 15-20 minutes or until the filet has reached 145°F internal temperature and vegetables are just tender.
Yield: 25 portions