Bouillabaisse Seafood Soup
- 4 oz. Roseli® Organic Marinara Sauce
- 1 tsp. Molly’s Kitchen® Seafood Base, reconstituted with water to make 8 oz.
- 1 pinch Saffron
- 1 oz. Cross Valley Farms® Fennel, finely chopped
- 1 oz. Rykoff Sexton® Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Italy, divided
- 3 pieces Harbor Banks® P&D Raw Black Tiger Shrimp 16-20 count
- 2 oz. Harbor Banks Atlantic Salmon
- 2 pieces Harbor Banks Dry Pack Sea Scallops, U-10
- 1 piece Harbor Banks Lobster Tail in Shell, 3-4 oz.
- .25 oz. Cross Valley Farms Italian Parsley, chopped
- 1 clove Cross Valley Farms Fresh Garlic, slivered
- 4 pieces Harbor Banks Hard Clams, 17-22 count
- 3 pieces Harbor Banks Blue Mussels in Shell, 23-29 count
- 2 oz. White Wine
- 1/4 baguette Chef’s Line® Demi Baguette, sliced and grilled
- ½ tsp. Monarch® Kosher Salt
- ¼ tsp. Monarch Cracked Black Pepper
- Combine marinara, seafood broth, saffron and fennel in stockpot, and simmer on medium-low heat for 30 minutes.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, add half of the oil and sauté shrimp, scallops and salmon until golden brown; remove from pan.
- Add remaining oil and sauté parsley and garlic for 30 seconds, then add clams, mussels, white wine and tomato broth mixture. Bring to a quick boil then immediately lower the heat and add cooked seafood. Simmer 5 minutes or until seafood is reheated and adjust seasoning.
- Remove from heat and plate seafood in a large bowl; carefully ladle broth over top. Garnish with grilled baguette, and a drizzle of olive oil.