Turkey Buddha Bowl
- 10 pounds Patuxent Farms® All Natural Ground Dark Turkey Raised without Antibiotics
- 1 can Rykoff Sexton® non-GMO Canola Oil-Based Cooking Spray
- 1.5 pounds Dry ramen noodles
- 7 Avocados, peeled and deseeded
- 10 Carrots (large), peeled and trimmed
- 1 head Purple cabbage, trimmed and sliced thinly
- 1 head Napa cabbage, trimmed and sliced thinly
- 4 bunches Radishes, trimmed and sliced thinly
- 1 bunch Pea shoots, trimmed
- 2 pounds Edamame, blanched and chilled
- 4 Red bell peppers, trimmed and sliced thinly
- 1 ½ quarts Monarch® Creamy Ginger and Miso dressing
- 1 cup Sesame seeds, toasted
- 3 ounces Fresh mint, chopped
- ¼ cup Red chili flakes
- Salt and Pepper as needed
Heat a griddle or nonstick sauté pan until hot. Generously spray with pan spray.
Cook ground turkey until golden brown and cooked through. Season with salt and pepper to taste during cooking. Set aside and keep warm.
Cook ramen noodles in boiling salted water until al dente. Shock in ice water to cool, then drain.
Cut all vegetables into bite sized portions.
Assemble salad by placing about 2 ounces of chilled noodles in bowl, topped with a portion of each vegetable around the bowl. Garnish with sesame seeds, mint and chili flakes. Serve dressing on the side.
Yield: 25 portions