Spicy Honey Grilled Pork Burger with Pineapple
- 25 Stock Yards® All-Natural Pork Burger Raised Without Antibiotics
- 24 oz Monarch® Spicy Honey Wing Sauce, divided
- 2 Cross Valley Farms Golden Pineapple, peeled and sliced
- 25 Hilltop Hearth® Brioche Bun, split and toasted
- 4 lbs Cross Valley Farms® Red Onions, peeled and sliced into rings
- 4 Cross Valley Farms® Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 lbs Cross Valley Farms® Spinach
- 2 oz Cross Valley Farms® Cilantro
- To taste Monarch® Kosher Salt
- To taste Monarch® Black Peppercorns, cracked
Brush burgers with 16 ounces of honey wing sauce, season with salt and pepper and cook on griddle to caramelize both sides, and minimum internal temperature reaches 160°F.
Brush pineapple rings with remaining honey wing sauce and griddle until caramelized and tender.
Griddle onions and peppers until caramelized and tender.
Assemble burgers with spinach leaves, topped with burger, topped with pineapple and vegetables. Garnish with cilantro leaves. Yield: 25 portions.