Smoked Beer Brisket Sandwich
- 8 pounds Chef's Line® Slow Smoked Beer Brisket
- 2 pounds Cross Valley Farms® Superfood Slaw
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Rykoff Sexton® Dark Ale Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha Pepper Sauce
- 24 each Chef's Line® Bianco Buns
Toast Bianco Buns, set to side. Prepare dressing for slaw by combining mayonnaise, mustard and Siracha. Add to slaw mixture.
Reheat beer brisket in boil-in pouch. Slice entire brisket, incorporate both lean and marbled pieces for sandwiches. Reserve some of the cooking liquid to keep brisket moist. Keep hot prior to assembly.
Assemble sandwich with 4 ounce sliced brisket topped with 2 ounces of spicy slaw on a toasted Bianco Bun.
Serve with a side of potato salad, Metro Deli® Chips or house pickles. Yield: 24 each, 6 ounce filling.