- 50 ea. Harbor Banks® Argentine Red Shrimp, 26-30 count
- 25 ea. Chef’s Line® Natural Chip
- 2 c Chef’s Line Mayonnaise
- 3 T Rykoff Sexton® Harissa Paste
- 3 T Rykoff Sexton Meyer Lemon Juice Blend
- 1 T Monarch® Whole Black Peppercorns
- 1 T Monarch Flaked Salt
- 1 ea. Cross Valley Farms® Lemon
- 1 bunch Cross Valley Farms Fresh Dill Sprigs
Prepare dressing – whisking together mayonnaise, harissa, lemon zest and lemon juice. Reserve the lemon to add to the poaching liquid. Fill a squeeze bottle with the harissa mayonnaise for service.
Poach tail-off shrimp with whole zested lemon, peppercorns and water. Argentine shrimp have a very quick cooking time – simmer for 2-3 minutes (try not to boil). Shock shrimp in an ice water bath; hold for service.
Deep-fry chips until golden brown and then dust with flaked salt and fresh dill while hot.
Assemble by placing two poached, cooled shrimp onto a chip. Use squeeze bottle to add a dollop of harissa mayonnaise and garnish with a dill frond.
Yield: 25 portions