Rustic Apple Tart with Ice Cream and Crispy Apple Chip
- 25 Chef’s Line® 4'' Rustic Apple Tarts, baked according to package directions
- 25 oz. Monarch® Caramel Sauce
- 4 Cross Valley Farms® Apples, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. Monarch Powdered Sugar
- 25 scoops Chef’s Line Ice Cream of choice
- Lightly spray pan spray on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Lay apple slices on parchment. Bake at 300°F until apples are dried and just starting to turn golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Garnish plate with caramel sauce, top with apple tart. Top with a scoop of ice cream. Garnish with a crispy apple chip and a dusting of powedered sugar.
Yield: 25 portions