Roasted Vegetable and Goat Cheese Sandwiches
- 50 slices Chef’s Line® Organic Sprouted Bread
- 12 Small zucchini squash
- 12 Small yellow summer squash
- 6 Large red bell peppers, trimmed
- 4 Large red onions, trimmed and peeled
- 12 Large carrots, peeled and trimmed
- 4 eggplants, trimmed
- 3 pounds Cross Valley Farms® Goat Cheese
- ½ gallon Monarch® Chateau Classique Salad Dressing
- 2 pounds Cross Valley Farms Organic Baby Spinach and Wild Arugula Blend
Slice vegetables into 3/8-inch thick slices. Toss in salad dressing and roast in a preheated 400°F oven until lightly charred in spots and tender. Remove from oven, and cool.
Spread goat cheese evenly on slices of bread. Layer on roasted vegetables and top with Spinach and Arugula blend then top slice of bread.
Sandwiches may be served immediately, cold or griddled/warmed in oven if desired.
Yield: 25 servings