Pulled Pork Hawaiian Slider
- 20 each Hilltop Hearth® Premium Hawaiian Slider Buns
- 2 pounds pulled pork
- 1 pound superfood slaw
- 1 each pickled red onions (red wine vinegar and sugar mixture)
- 2 cups Monarch® Creamy Slaw Dressing
- 1 cup Chef's Line® BBQ Sauce
- 5 pounds Monarch® Pickle Fries
Prepare dressing, incorporate slaw dressing with superfood slaw and shaved-quick pickled red onions. Dressing may be chilled and held/prepped up to 3 days prior to use.
Shred/pull apart fully-cooked pulled pork, fold in BBQ sauce.
Toast slider buns, fill each slider bun with 11/2 ounces (approx. 1/4 cup) BBQ pulled pork and 1 ounce crispy superfood Slaw.
Serve with deep fried pickle fries or Metro Deli® chips. Yield 20 each.