Plant-Based Korean BBQ Burger
- 25 ea. Molly’s Kitchen® Plant-Based Burger Patty
- 1 c Monarch® Sweet Chili Gochujang Wing Sauce
- 25 ea. Hilltop Hearth® Premium Stout Beer Hamburger Bun
- 2 c Chef’s Line® Mayonnaise made with Cage Free Eggs
- 1/4 c Sriracha Sauce
- 1-1/2 lb. Cross Valley Farms® Shaved Purple and Green Brussels Sprouts
- 4 T Red Curry Paste
- 1 c Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 T Rykoff Sexton® Organic Light Golden Agave Syrup Sweetener
- 1 T Monarch Sliced Pickled Red Onion
- 2 c Monarch Corn Starch
- 25 ea. Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 T Monarch Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 T Monarch Whole Sesame Seeds
- 5 lb. Monarch Rosemary Seasoned Fries
- 8 ea. Lime, wedged
- 1 bunch Cilantro, washed
In advance: mix Sriracha Sauce and Mayonnaise made with Cage Free Eggs and place to the side.
To make the Brussels sprouts kimchi, mix Shaved Purple and Green Brussels Sprouts with Red Curry Paste, Rice Wine Vinegar and Organic Light Golden Agave Syrup Sweetener. For best results, prepare the day before.
Cook the Plant-Based Burger Patty on a grill at a temperature of 350°F. When one side is done, flip and brush with Gochujang Wing Sauce. While the burger is cooking, drain Sliced Pickled Red Onions and dredge with Corn Starch. Deep-fry Sliced Pickled Red Onions in a fryer at 350°F for 11/2 minutes. Toast Premium Stout Beer Hamburger Bun and top with a mix of Black Sesame Seeds and Whole Sesame Seeds.
To build the burger, place a patty on bottom bun. Top with Brussels sprouts kimchi, followed by crispy Pickled Red Onion and tomato. Spread sriracha mayo on the top bun and add cilantro. Toothpick and garnish with lime wedge and Rosemary Seasoned Fries.
Recipe provided by Chef Rob Harbison
Yield: 25 burgers