Miso Ginger Glazed Scallops
- 1 quart Monarch® Creamy Miso Ginger Dressing
- 75 Harbor Banks® Dry Pack Sea Scallops
- 4 oz Rykoff Sexton® Rice Bran Oil
- 10 cups Lotus Foods Forbidden Black Rice
- To taste Monarch® Kosher Salt
- To taste Monarch® Black Peppercorns, cracked
Combine rice with 6 quarts salted water, bring to a boil, then cover and simmer over low heat until cooked.
When rice is almost ready, marinate scallops in dressing for 5 minutes.
Heat oil in sauté pan over medium high heat. Remove scallops from marinade and sauté until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate to keep warm. Add marinade to sauté pan and simmer until heated through.
Portion 1 cup of rice onto plate, top with 3 scallops and drizzle with warm sauce. Yield: 25 portions.