Fire Grilled Artichoke Flat Bread
- 12 each Chef's Line® Original Naan Bread
- 2 cups Chef's Line Spreadable Brie
- 4 pounds Rykoff Sexton ® Fire Grilled Artichokes
- 12 Cross Valley Farms® Baby Beefsteak Tomatoes
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound Cross Valley Farms Baby Spinach Blend or Basil
Thaw fire grilled artichokes in 4 pound container in a cooler overnight. Slice tomatoes and cut in half, pat dry or drain tomatoes. Season with a bit of garlic oil from artichoke container.
Sprinkle parmesan cheese on naan. Heat naan bread through impinge oor convection oven at 400°F for 3-4 minutes high fan, until golden.
Assemble on top of toasted naan or flat bread:
- 3 tablespoons spreadable brie
- 4 each sliced tomatoes
- 8 pieces fire grilled artichokes in oil and torn fresh spinach or other greens of your choice, such as basil.
Cut in half and serve with side salad or other house favorites. Yield 24 each.