Caramelized Pork Banh Mi Sandwiches
- 7 lb. Chef’s Line® All Natural* Boneless Pork Loin, defrosted
- 16 oz. Rykoff Sexton® Organic Light Golden Agave Syrup Sweetener
- 1 oz. Monarch® Black Pepper
- 1 oz. Monarch Kosher Salt, divided
- 2 c Monarch Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 c Monarch Granulated White Sugar
- 3 lb. Cross Valley Farms® Carrots, peeled and julienned
- 4 ea. Cross Valley Farms Jalapeño Peppers, trimmed, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4 ea. Cross Valley Farms English Cucumbers, julienned
- 4 oz. Cross Valley Farms Scallions, trimmed
- 2 c Monarch Sweet Chili Gochujang Wing Sauce
- 3 c Chef’s Line Mayonnaise made with Cage Free Eggs
- 25 ea. Chef’s Line Banh Mi Baguettes
- 1/2 lb. Cross Valley Farms Cilantro
Rub All Natural* Boneless Pork Loin with Organic Light Golden Agave Syrup Sweetener until evenly coated, then sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
Sear loin on a hot griddle or large pan, then roast in a 400°F oven for 18–20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
Set aside to cool, then slice into ⅛"-thick slices.
Combine vinegar with remaining salt and sugar, mixing well until dissolved.
Gently toss carrots, cucumbers, scallions and jalapeños in pickling liquid and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to two days.
Combine Sweet Chili Gochujang Wing Sauce with Mayonnaise made with Cage Free Eggs.
Warm Banh Mi Baguettes in a 350°F oven for 6–8 minutes or until crusty.
Allow to cool, then spread gochujang mayonnaise on the interior.
Top with 2–3 oz. sliced pork, including some of the caramelized juices from the pan.
Top with pickled vegetable slaw and springs of cilantro.
Serving sizes: 25 sandwiches
*No artificial ingredients. Minimally processed.